Patti Kurth joined Emile Banks & Associates in February of 2011, after practicing law with a civil litigation defense firm for twenty-seven years. Her practice has consistently focused on insurance defense and appellate law. She concentrates on brief writing at all levels, including the Court of Appeals and the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Ms. Kurth is a 1980 graduate of Indiana University of Law – Indianapolis, magna cum laude. She graduated from Purdue University in 1975, magna cum laude, in Restaurant, Hotel & Institutional Management. Ms. Kurth served as Managing Editor for the Indiana Law Review (1979-1980).
Ms. Kurth is licensed to practice in the States of Wisconsin and Indiana, and has been admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
* Indiana University of Law – Indianapolis (J.D. 1980; magna cum laude)
* Purdue University (B.A. 1975; magna cum laude)
Areas of Practice:
* Insurance Defense
* Insurance Coverage Analysis and Litigation
* Appellate Practice
* All Wisconsin State Courts
* U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Wisconsin
* U.S. District Court for Western District of Wisconsin
* All Indiana State Courts
* Managing Editor, Indiana Law Review (1979-1980)