Vicki L. Arrowood, an associate at Emile Banks and Associates, LLC, has extensive experience in representing insurance companies on a variety of matters, including coverage issues, medical malpractice, construction defects, and personal injury. Ms. Arrowood also has extensive experience representing clients in appeals filed in the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and Wisconsin Supreme Court, and also the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ms. Arrowood is a 1986 graduate of Marquette University Law School, and a 1982 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she received her bachelor’s degree in journalism.
Ms. Arrowood is licensed to practice in the State of Wisconsin, and has been admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit. She is also a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin.
* Marquette University Law School (J.D. 1986)
* University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A., Journalism 1982)
Areas of Practice:
* Insurance Defense
* Medical Malpractice Defense
* Construction Defects
* Personal Injury Defense
* Insurance Coverage Analysis and Litigation
* Appellate Practice
* All Wisconsin State Courts
* Wisconsin Court of Appeals
* Wisconsin Supreme Court
* U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Wisconsin
* U.S. District Court for Western District of Wisconsin
* U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
* AV Preeminent – Martindale-Hubbell